Deliforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deligirls delichicks delizombies forum and news about Journey the all american band and frontman Arnel Pineda

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!

Go down 
+2
chooch
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! Empty
PostSubject: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:50 am

D HIGHLIGHT!

As quoted from Stryper logged by DHunnysweet as a message relayed by DCrazy live feed from JOnes Beach

GUYS THIS IS FUNNY STORY..marl's mother kept insisting marl to raise the banner then marl is so shy to do it..her mom went to the center close to the stage & raised the banner some guard tried to stop her but they let her go coz its so cute she standing ther for so long waiting for arnel attention..then what amazed arnel saw it..then guys..ARNEL did the D sign..waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh so cute..everyone laughing coz this elderly lady holding the banner it was marl mother..marl your mother rocks than you.

wait till this whole incidents comes out in the media hahhaha lol..guys is so funny...bwahahhaha lol marl m
Back to top Go down
http://modceleste.com/Dz.html

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 am

Oh this is so cute. Congratulations to Crazy's mother. She's a rocker! This was her first rock concert and it sounds like she had such a blast. I love hearing this. Rock on Crazy's mom, rock on!
Back to top Go down
chooch

chooch

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
luna

luna

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
luna

luna

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Concert Review: Cheap Trick, Heart & Journey at Nikon Theater at Jones Beach

Filed under: CD Reviews, Concert Reviews — Tags: Cheap Trick, Heart, Heart and Journey at Jones Beach, Jones Beach, Journey, Review of Cheap Trick — ea0217 @ 11:21 am

http://errolsweekly.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/concert-review-cheap-trick-heart-journey-at-nikon-theater-at-jones-beach/

Concert Review: Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey at the Nikon Jones Beach Theater on Thursday Aug. 14, 2008.

You know sometimes when you are so psyched up for an event, any event, that you don’t even think of something that could get in the way? My wife and I, along with two very good friends of ours, were so set for a night out (doesn’t come that often and those with children know exactly what I am talking about). What could be better for us? Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey all together for an outdoor summer concert at Jones Beach. Last thing on my mind was that it could rain. And boy did it rain. Our trek to Jones Beach took more than 3 hours from Southwest Connecticut. The Cross Island parkway basically became small lakes, taking out one, two or all three lanes. As I looked in my rearview mirror, the clouds seem to break but not over the Nikon Theater. It poured and the show, which was supposed to start at 7:00 p.m., was close to being all together cancelled. With the rain and wind still swirling, Cheap Trick took the stage at 8:30 p.m.

Now put yourself in the shoes of Cheap Trick for a second. You know there is a deadline of midnight in the state of NY for shows to end and you know there are three bands that need roadies to breakdown and put back up the sets for each band to perform. You’d feel a little rushed too. Now to their credit, as the professional they are, they did their job and for me, admirably. You could tell it was on their minds though, as Ric Nielsen told the crowd that due to the weather they had to cut their set short. The crowd was still trying to hide from the rain and for most of their set; they played to many empty seats up in the front. I was somewhat taken back that many folks did not seem to know their songs. Now if you didn’t recognize the songs last night, you probably shouldn’t see them when they play by themselves for one night. Now being a realist, I was not looking for “Baby Loves to Rock,” I knew that “I Want You to Want Me” was coming and I still loved it. The beginning of their set included “That 70’s song (In the Street)” which people probably recognized from the TV show (which kills me.. but anyway). And when the opening chords of “California Man” came on, I was pumped and almost stood up in my chair and realized that I was the only one in the section that recognized the song. I rocked out anyway. “Going to a party, meet me out after school…” Then they pulled out their ballad, “The Flame” which in all the times I have seen Cheap Trick, they did not play it. Now this song did get some folks attention and there was a sing along atmosphere as people were swaying back and forth. Now when “Surrender” came on I thought the crowd would totally flip out and some did but again the majority of the crowd did not recognize the tune. Now I’m not sure if it was the sound system or whatever but it seemed the crowd was not getting the boys from Rockford, IL. I still love it when Nielsen throws out the Kiss records to the audience as mom and dad are rolling on the couch. “Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen” signaled the end of the show for the boys but they did do one more- “Dream Police” and yes the dream police live inside my head. “You know that talk is cheap and those rumors ain’t nice…” All in all, I enjoyed Cheap Trick. Have I seen them perform better- you betcha- but again with all that was stacked up in front of them- they still rock. \m/ \m/

From our vantage point in the arena, we could see two swans swimming near the stage and my wife mentioned that they swam away as Cheap Trick played. She said she wanted to swim away with them. (Oh well, what can I do?) She was waiting for her favorite band- Heart. As I mentioned before, when I see people get psyched up and sing along to their favorite band songs, it brings a smile to my face. I was getting pumped for Heart to take the stage because I knew how much she was waiting for them. We have not seen them in a long time and wanted to help the roadies set the stage so they could get on quick. As Ann and Nancy Wilson took the stage, the two large screens on each side, showed the band. (Cheap Trick did not have that for some reason). As the opening chords of “Magic Man” came on, you could sense a change around the arena. It stopped raining and more people were filling in the seats and by the end of Magic Man it was jammed with the crowd I expected. “Straight On” was phenomenal. “Now I know.. I got to play my hand… What the winner don’t know…a gambler understands.” Now the reason Ann and Nancy are still great after all these years is because of their passion. When you have passion, I can feel it and others can feel it as well. Ann Wilson, in my opinion is the best female vocalist ever in rock and roll history (and I shouldn’t limit it to rock and roll, this woman can flat out sing). Their love of music bleeds with every note played and octave sung. And what can you say about Nancy Wilson? Friggin’ phenomenal on guitar and she can also sing. They feed off of each other and you can feel the love & respect they have for each other. Nancy took lead vocals for “These Dreams” and brought down the house. The highlight for their set for me was “Alone”- all I have to say is “Wow.” Words can’t describe the energy and passion Ann put into this song, especially towards the end of the song as she basically sang a cappella. She ripped the cover off of the ball. By this time I forgot about the miserable rain and everything was right where I expected it to be. (By the way, the swans stayed for Heart’s entire set).

Now the one thing that this band can pull off and always have been is the ability to dare cover songs from legendary bands. The reason for this is that fact one- they are fans of rock and roll music and second- they treat the songs with respect and three- they can play them, period end of story!!As I hear the opening piano chords to “Love Reign O’er Me” by The Who, I look over to my wife and tell her it’s a cover of the Who- she says no way. Yes way!! Now just picture, a dark night with lights hitting the band surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean with a cool wind in the air- are you there yet? Then Ann vocals slip in very unassuming as she sings “Only Love….” But you know her voice is going to change and when she rips into “Looovvveee Reign on Me”- man you just wish you could bottle up that moment and hold on to it whenever you need it. Then as Nancy plays the opening chords of “Barracuda” the crowd is head banging in unison. No matter how many times you hear this song, it gets you pumped. “Crazy on You” highlighted Nancy’s ability on guitar and this is another song that I can’t get enough of. Love everything about it. Performed to a “T.” You knew they were going to a song by Zep, as they usually do, and the cover of “Going to California” should convince Robert Plant (after he finishes touring with Krauss) that he needs to record something with Ann.

Wow what can I say about Heart? We are definitely going to see them again as many times that they will come to the tri-state area. Again the word here is passion. Now I have to admit that I was not there to see Journey as much as I was Cheap Trick and Heart. I knew that Steve Perry and Steve Augeri were both gone and had heard some noise that there was someone who sounded like Perry, now singing for them. Neal Schon discovered the new front man, Arnel Pineda, a Filipino; via You Tube as Pineda sang Journey cover songs. The word for the performance of Journey was ENERGY!!! This kid was phenomenal and I swear if you closed your eyes (not your mind) and listened you would have thought that Steve Perry was singing last night. His energy on stage reminded me of a combination of Steven Tyler and David Lee Roth.This kid really blew me away and you could tell his energy made the rest of the band perform that much better. The highlight of the show for me was “Stone in Love”- man I totally forgot about this song and hadn’t heard it in such a long time- but just like riding a bike- the words flowed effortlessly as I remembered every one. Journey’s stage was set up like the headliners that they performed like. The drummer was perched up on a three step circular elevated small stage and the rest of the stage was empty as Pineda roamed with reckless abandon. Neal Schon’s guitar solo had me air-guitaring and I have to say this man can shred. Now this was suppose to be a “greatest hit” kind of show and you open yourself to criticism if you dare play any new tunes. But you know what, they pulled it off and to be completely honest- I may just have to walk into Walmart and purchase their new CD- “Revelation.” (there I said it… I did say “maybe”). But seriously folks, these guys are back in a big way and there will be no reunion with Mr. Perry- there isn’t any need. This kid has given them new life and they should run with it as long as they can. New songs performed “Never Walk Away” and “Change for the Better” are future “classics” for all of their shows. They did the staples “Wheel In the Sky,” “Lights” “Open Arms” “Faithfully” and “Don’t Stop Believing.” After seeing Journey last night, those words are ring loudly for them (as well as everyone else)- “Don’t Stop Believing… Hold on to that feeling.” I know I will.

1 Comment »

1. 15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! Bb65a3b7068ab454ad38893d3a11918f?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2Fa.wordpress.com%2Favatar%2Funknown-32
    Great review. Bummer about the weather. It’s interesting how at certain concerts audiences don’t know many of the tunes of my favorite band, Cheap Trick. Seems like between the weather and them being were the opening act, it didn’t help audience participation. But so glad you enjoyed them!
    Heart and Journey are great too. I have the “Revelation” CD, just because I was curious, and it’s pretty good. Sounds just like…Journey! That Arnel kid (he’s actually 40 years old)is doing a terrific job.
    Keep on rockin’.
Back to top Go down
luna

luna

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 am

Back to top Go down
luna

luna

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
crazyboutyoga

crazyboutyoga

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm

WOW GUYS! GALING NYO MAG RESEARCH. cheers

I JUST WANT TO ADD NA IT'S AN EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER FORGET Very Happy

LET ME WALK U GUYS THROUGH:

Dmom WAS MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE CONCERT THAN ME.......GO FIGURE HUH?
IT TOOK THREE OUTFITS FOR HER TO DECIDE WHAT SHE'LL WEAR. AND TWO COATS OF MASCARA TO TOP IT.
BFF CALLED AND THEY WERE TALKING WHILE THEY WERE GETTING READY...AT THIS POINT , I FELT LIKE
THE MOTHER.....WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

WE PICKED UP BFF AND HEADED OUT TO LONG ISLAND. THERE WAS TRAFFIC DUE TO BAD WEATHER,
GOOD THING WE HAD PLENTY OF TIME. AS WE GOT CLOSER TO JONES BEACH THE SKIES CLEARED UP.
WE WERE SO HAPPY BECAUSE WE WERE DRESSED TO KILL (THE KIKAY WAY)...hehehehehe. AND DON'T FORGET THE BOARD...IT HAD IT'S OWN RAINCOAT...LOL!!! WE MUST HAVE BEEN THE 20TH CAR TO ARRIVE.
THE BOX OFFICE WASN'T EVEN OPEN YET. IN ANY CASE, WHEN IT DID MOM PICKED UP THE TICKETS.

EXCITED WE ALL WERE, THE SECURITY AT THE GATE TOLD US TO HEAD BACK TO OUR CAR BECAUSE A STORM WAS APPROACHING. BUISIT!!!! AYAN NA BIGLA BUHOS NA ULAN. GOOD THING THE CAR WAS JUST RIGHT OUTSIDE THE GATES. WHEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!! WE WAITED OUT TWO STORMS IN THE CAR. BFF FELL ASLEEP AND Dmom TOUCHED UP HER MAKE UP.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......tutay!!!!!!!

WHILE WAITING FOR THE STORM TO STOP I NOTICED WE GOT THE WRONG TICKETS. DANG!!!!!! MALI BIGAY NA TIX. AT THAT POINT THE BOX OFFICE WAS CLOSED.......WAAAAAAHHHHHHH. AT AROUND 8:30PM
THEY STARTED LETTING PEOPLE IN BUT TO OUR DISAPPOINMENT, THE TICKETS THAT WERE MEANT FOR US WAS GIVEN OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE......WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. SIX MONTHS!!!!! WE WAITED FOR SIX MONTHS TAPOS MALI TICKETS NABIGAY SA AMIN. Dmom WAS FUMING AND WASN'T TAKING ANYONE'S CRAP.
BUT AT THAT POINT WALA NA MAGAWA KASI SOLD OUT DAW........"FREAKIN' PEOPLE"!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM.........TO TOP IT ALL IT WAS STILL DRIZZLING WHEN WE WERE LET IN.
I WAS CURSING AND MISERABLE....WALA NA DEMURE.........*&^%$#@@#$%%^***(%^$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FREAKIN' SEATS WERE WET AND IT WAS COLD AND WINDY.......WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....
ANG BEAUTY KO NASIRA!!!!!!!!............WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH........MUKHANG BASANG SISIW KAMI.
...............WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUMAKANTA NA CHEAP TRICK.......GALING NG SONG NA FLAME......WOW THEY STILL HAVE IT....AWESOME!!!!!
THEN HEART CAME ON AND THEY WERE INCREDIBLE....WOW! WOW! WOW!.......NANCY STILL SEXY AND ROCKIN'
ANN'S VOICE WAS STILL STRONG AND WILLFULL.....AMAZING DUO!!!!!!!!!

THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE, THE CAPACITY OF THIS PLACE WAS 15,000...WOW!!!!!!
THE LIGHTS WENT DOWN AND AT THE CENTER OF THE STAGE WAS JOURNEY'S REVELATION DESIGN.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
AT THE CENTER PLASMA, THE JBOYS WERE SHOWN COMING OUT FROM BACKSTAGE.....MY HEART WAS RACING!
OMG!!!!! THE SHINY HAIR!!!!!! BAMMMM!!!!!!!! CAME OUT THE BAND!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
THEN AP CAME OUT SINGING......WHAT WAS THE FIRST SONG????? OMG! I WAS SO MESMERIZED....ALL I COULD DO WAS STARE AT HIM AS HE WENT FROM THE LEFT SIDE TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE STAGE.......
PAKISARA NGA BIBIG KO! TULO LAWAY PA YATA EH!!!!! LOL!!!!! SI LAURA KINALIMUTAN NA SA
CELLPHONE.....HAHAHAHAHA......SORRY ISIP KO...SIGE BAHALA KA NA LAURA ....I NEEDED TO CONCENTRATE....LOL

I CANT EVEN TELL U GIRLS HOW INCREDIBLE THEY WERE.....AND PAPI! IT WAS LIKE I WAS WATCHING
HIM ON YT PERO IN PERSON TALAGA. AMAZING!!!!! I'M SO LOST FOR WORDS....THEY WERE PHENOMENAL!!!
THE STAGE WAS EXPLOSIVE!!!!

Dmom AND BFF WERE URGING ME TO STAND UP AND WAVE THAT BOARD......DYAHE!!! PURO PUTI AND NOT TOO MANY FILIPINOS. AND BESIDES MY COWARD EXCUSE WAS, "IT'S STILL DARK". I SAID WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE AUDIENCE WAS LIT. FINALLY THE RIGHT TIME CAME AND MOM COULD NOT WAIT AND STOOD UP NEXT TO THE CAMERAMEN. THE BOARD WAS BIG, YELLOW WITH BRIGHT BOLD LETTERINGS. ONLY THE BLIND WILL MISS IT......LOL!!!!!!!

SO THERE BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSION AND CHAOS AROUND ME, I WAS SO FRAZZLED AND FORGOT TO VIDEOTAPE MOM . BUT THEN AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE MISSED THE "SIGN".....SO OK NA DIN. HOPEFULLY, THE NEXT D WILL BE ABLE TO CAPTURE THE "SIGN". WE SHOULD ALL BRING A SIGN IN EVERY CONCERT. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?????

OH BTW, I THINK Dmom WAS A LITTLE HIGH THATS WHY SHE WAS SO GUTSY....LOL
THE PEOPLE AROUND US WERE SMOKING POT....hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!

I HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT YOU ALL...I HAD FUN DOING IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS MISERABLE UNDER THE MISERABLE CONDITIONS. ANYTHING FOR THE Ds!

LOVE YOU ALL Ds! queen
Back to top Go down
busilakbu

busilakbu

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 am

Thank you for the breathless review, Marl!
Love ya DMOM!
Back to top Go down
http://janelvl.blogspot.com
luna

luna

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 am

I said it before and Ill say it again. DMom is the bomb. Pwede ko bang hiramin si Dmom? hehehe. Thanks crazy, I feel the excitement with your kikay review. feeling ko nandon din ako. I was really misty eyed too when hunny post it at HO. Im so proud to be one of the Ds, hehehe. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:05 am

CRAZY!!! REALLY AMAZING REVIEW!!!! HUHUHUUUHUHU! THAT BOARD! IS THE FIRST DELI SIGHTING OF PAPI!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
http://modceleste.com/Dz.html
deligirls_laura

deligirls_laura

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 pm

MARL I WAS CRACKING UP THAT NIGHT BWAHHAHAH LOL..YOUR MOM IS THE BOMB!!!..HOW I WISH MY MOM LIKE YOUR MOM , UNFORTUNATELY MY MOM IS MARIA CLARA TO THE MAX HEHE LOL...SHE LIKE TEAR JERKING MOVIE THAN WATCHING ROCK CONCERT...HEHE LOL..YOUR MOM ROCKS MY BELLY SO BAD HEHE LOL..I HEARD JOURNEY MANAGEMENT ADDED THREE MORE WEEKS OF CONCERT TOUR AND THATS GREAT COZ AFTER OCTOBER MY SCHEDULES HERE IN REAL LIFE IS NOT QUITE TIGHT COMPARE TO RIGHT NOW...THEN I CAN USE MY TIME SHARE AT TAHITIAN VILLAGE AND LAGALAG AKO SA MAINLAND HEHE LOL..NICE REVIEW KIKAY KA TALAGA...MY LV CONCERT FOR ME IS BITIN KASI MY ASWANG KILLJOY TO THE MAX..SANA ASAWA NATIN DELUSIONAL DIN KATULAD NATIN WHEN IT COME TO "AP"...LOL
Back to top Go down
chooch

chooch

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks so much for the'KIKAY' Review....grabe the 'DMOM'...sarap kasama sa concert ni Papi..bwahahahahahlol!!!...nevertheless your DeliE (experience) was one of the amazing and 'colorfull' DeliE (encounter) that will stay with Papi's Heart forever!! I love you

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
crazyboutyoga

crazyboutyoga

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:29 am

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE MY MOM WANTS TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND EUROPE NEXT YEAR IF THEY HAVE MORE CONCERTS THERE NEXT YEAR?
OMG!!!! LOL.....WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOM?....LOL...."NEW LEASE ON LIFE!!!"....AFTER RETIREMENT NAGING KIKAY GROUPIE SYA....WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
NATABUNAN NA NAMAN AKO.....WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

AND DID I TELL YOU GUYS THE STORY THAT SHE BEAT ME INTO GETTING A TATTOO AT THE PLAYLAND .....OK IT'S JUST AIRBRUSH TATTOO, BUT NEVERTHELESS.....SHE BEAT ME AGAIN!!!....WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

YAN PALA PINAG MANAHAN KO queen ..... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!   15/08/08  NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15/08/08 NIKON JONES BEACH CONCERT LIVE FEED WITH CRAZYBOUTYOGA!!!
Page 1 of 1