Deliforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deligirls delichicks delizombies forum and news about Journey the all american band and frontman Arnel Pineda

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

When Arnel sings, he has these loving gestures he gives to the crowd and they are so touching! The first one I noticed was during his first Vegas concert when after singing "Open Arms" and he received an applause, he tapped twice with his right hand his left chest, then put that hand on his lips to kiss it then threw that "kissed hand" to the crowd. Then this Houston vid when Ms. Debbie tied his shoelace and as a "thank you" to her, he kissed his one hand and reached out for her hand. I dunno...I just find them so sweet. Just simple gestures that speak a thousand words.

Probably other singers do that, too, but there is something in Arnel that makes them more meaningful.

Am I being too cheesy here?

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify

#150061 - 08/03/08 06:24 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: ebonybabe08]
aries aries
Candle in the Wind
Infinity

Loc: england.uk no you are not....you are saying the truth...Arnel is all by one a sweet guy....

he blew a kiss to the dublin crowd even with a bleeding lips!!!

#150369 - 08/03/08 10:35 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: ebonybabe08]
nina2 nina2
Infinity

Loc: manila, Philippines No, you are not being cheesy.

I agree with you that when those gestures come from Arnel, they are more meaningful. Arnel doesn't speak much but you can tell a lot from his actions. He's real, there's no pretense, very consistent. What you see is what you get. Other than that, He's a gentle soul!

#150802 - 08/03/08 06:04 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: nina2]
Laarni Laarni
Evolution

Loc: USA Nope, not cheesy at all!! LOL The loving gestures Arnel gave during the first Vegas concert were specifically for the Delichicks. They are devoted to him and have supported him for a long time. Definitely a fun and funny group of people who love Arnel and Journey.

It is so nice that Arnel finds ways to communicate his affection and appreciation for Journey fans everywhere.

Edited by Laarni (08/03/08 06:07 PM)
I wan a peeba samwich!!"
by my kids

#150813 - 08/03/08 06:19 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Laarni]
may may
Infinity

Posts: 198 The very first loving gesture of arnel requested by the delusional ladies, which is "two taps on the heart and a kiss".. is for the deligirls delichicks, the Ds.. these ladies who bonded because of their delusions for Arnel adorable bunch of crazy gals! Luv arnel and no not cheesy at all coz i'm one of those deligals!!! i play that vid over and over again 10 times a day?? well.. ok.. i'm being cheesy!!! hahaha.. but luv him really and that sign is on the dvd!!!!

Edited by may (08/03/08 06:23 PM)

#150820 - 08/03/08 06:22 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Laarni]
busilakbu busilakbu
Evolution

Loc: Philippines Not cheesey at all. The DSign as it is now called was a special request from the Delis relayed to Arnel. What makes it special is how gracious Arnel is to his fans.
Truly a great and caring guy!

#150821 - 08/03/08 06:25 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
may may
Infinity

Edited by may (08/03/08 06:32 PM)

#150829 - 08/03/08 06:32 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: may]
jojo7777 jojo7777
Look Into The Future

The very first loving gesture of arnel requested by the delusional ladies, which is "two taps on the heart and a kiss".. is for the deligirls delichicks, the Ds.. these ladies who bonded because of their delusions for Arnel adorable bunch of crazy gals! Luv arnel and no not cheesy at all coz i'm one of those deligals!!! i play that vid over and over again 10 times a day?? well.. ok.. i'm being cheesy!!! hahaha.. but luv him really and that sign is on the dvd!!!!

Oooohhhh...DeliChicks and SchonGirls. I smell a feud brewing...and potential cat fights...hahaha...just kidding...no spears please....

#150837 - 08/03/08 06:36 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: jojo7777]
may may
Infinity

hahaha! jojo! no spears just mwuaaah! to all journey fans!

Originally Posted By: jojo7777 Originally Posted By: may

Oooohhhh...DeliChicks and SchonGirls. I smell a feud brewing...and potential cat fights...hahaha...just kidding...no spears please....

Edited by may (08/03/08 06:38 PM)

#150857 - 08/03/08 07:00 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: may]
Penny Penny
Infinity

Loc: Vancouver, WA USA Maybe we can come up with the " Swoon" signal for the new "swoons" that are too tall to get in the D-chick group !! Maybe we should get this swoon group a little more organized and get a signal too...

that's a great idea Penny. I didn't meet the requirement to join the d-girls so maybe its time for the swoon to gather up and organize. I would like to have our own sign too!

calling all swoons! time to get our heads together

#150991 - 08/03/08 08:34 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: cher]
kay2x kay2x
Escape

Loc: Chicago Penny and Cher,

Count me in.

Edited by kay2x (08/03/08 08:34 PM)

#151036 - 08/03/08 09:26 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: cher]
ChilliLIZ ChilliLIZ
Journey

count me in... you know that dear how much i love Arnel big smile he he hee

#151066 - 08/03/08 10:23 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: ChilliLIZ]
aprilmay aprilmay
Evolution

Posts: 351 I'm with you fellow-swoons! We've got to think of something original that cannot be mistaken. Any ideas?

#151075 - 08/03/08 10:31 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: aprilmay]
crzymd4jrny crzymd4jrny
Departure

Loc: alabama Hey, a Swoon thread! Luv it! I'm in too, okay?
(BTW, anyone get those Swoon shirts/stuff on cafe press? I ordered the coffee mug!)

#151258 - 08/04/08 12:54 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: crzymd4jrny]
Mori Mori
Infinity

#151306 - 08/04/08 02:10 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Mori]
aaty aaty
Next

There is something special about Arnel that is so magnetic...or maybe just my longing for a kid brother I never have(sorry Arnel ,it's becoming personal)...and found him here at Journey family... now am I more cheesy? Hi! there Ebonybabe.

#151355 - 08/04/08 04:25 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: aaty]
my4everjrnyamen my4everjrnyamen
Rebecca
Trial by Fire

Loc: Oklahoma I can't seem to get Arnel's smile out of my mind,He was all over the stage shaking hand's and smiling,laughing,jumping at the Oklahoma City Concert.He's such a Awesome Guy!

#151390 - 08/04/08 06:18 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: aaty]
ebonybabe08 ebonybabe08
Next

Loc: Houston, Texas Originally Posted By: aaty
There is something special about Arnel that is so magnetic...or maybe just my longing for a kid brother I never have(sorry Arnel ,it's becoming personal)...and found him here at Journey family... now am I more cheesy? Hi! there Ebonybabe.

#151802 - 08/04/08 12:35 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: ebonybabe08]
cher cher
Infinity

Posts: 143 so any idea for a swoon sign anyone? I just love the smile and gesture during the faithfully song 00:13 houston concert

the d-girl sign I believe is requested in the end of open arms. So maybe for us its Faithfully and the touching of the face with a smile will be ours while singing the lyrics "your on my mind". Don't want him to look cheesy but it really is very adorable makes me wanna . He doesn't have to do it all the time.... Just wishfull thingking, but I'l take any love gestures from him

When I see them in Sept. I'm gonna give Arnel the Shaka sign (Your thumb and pinky sticking out and your 3 middle fingers folded in - with a little back and forth sway).... if he does it back, I know he seen me!

Shaka everyone,
Johnny

#152532 - 08/04/08 09:29 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: JRNY4LIFE]
diyosaph diyosaph
Next

Posts: 53 I like the "fingers pointing to his mind -with open palm on his face" gesture. Since we are swoons and we literally swoon, that is one"swoonish" gesture. I LIKE IT!!!!

#152546 - 08/04/08 09:40 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: cher]
Anitina Anitina
Turn Down The World Tonight
Evolution

Loc: Japan Originally Posted By: cherthat's a great idea Penny. I didn't meet the requirement to join the d-girls so maybe its time for the swoon to gather up and organize. I would like to have our own sign too!

Count me in.

GOD first and being a fan of AP/JOURNEY second. I'm having the best of both worlds. JRNY/AP ROCKS!

#152605 - 08/04/08 10:51 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: diyosaph]
JRNY4LIFE JRNY4LIFE
Raised On Radio

Loc: Bay Area..... Originally Posted By: diyosaphI like the "fingers pointing to his mind -with open palm on his face" gesture. Since we are swoons and we literally swoon, that is one"swoonish" gesture. I LIKE IT!!!!

There's that word again...... "swoon."

Shaka everyone,
Johnny

#152618 - 08/04/08 11:00 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: cher]
joyax joyax
Departure

Loc: US of A Originally Posted By: cherthat's a great idea Penny. I didn't meet the requirement to join the d-girls so maybe its time for the swoon to gather up and organize. I would like to have our own sign too!

Can I join, please?

The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge....
"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of a battle."

#152623 - 08/04/08 11:03 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: JRNY4LIFE]
joyax joyax
Departure

Loc: US of A Originally Posted By: JRNY4LIFE Originally Posted By: diyosaphI like the "fingers pointing to his mind -with open palm on his face" gesture. Since we are swoons and we literally swoon, that is one"swoonish" gesture. I LIKE IT!!!!

There's that word again...... "swoon."

The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge....
"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of a battle."

#152629 - 08/04/08 11:07 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Penny]
bea bea
Magnolia13
Infinity

Loc: california Count me in Penny and let me know the sign/signal for the Swooners, please. Isn't this month your Love Month if I remember it right?

#152630 - 08/04/08 11:08 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: joyax]
JRNY4LIFE JRNY4LIFE
Raised On Radio

Loc: Bay Area..... Excuse my ignorance ladies..... is "swoon" a word? Should I look it up on line or can someone be so kind and tell me what it means!

#153040 - 08/05/08 11:45 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: JRNY4LIFE]
aries aries
Candle in the Wind
Infinity

Loc: england.uk yes sweetheart, it is....

swoon means to faint and /or to be overwhelmed with a ecststic joy (that is a verb)

swoon means syncope or faint (noun)

which one are you between these two????

#153052 - 08/05/08 11:51 AM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: JRNY4LIFE]
timeCube timeCube
Journey

Posts: 23 I've been thinking about our SWOON signal too and I've got an idea but I wonder if Arnel would be able to remember this. Anyway it's this : make the "S" hand alphabet and kiss it then throw the kiss while making the "W" hand alphabet.

I'm a little embarrassed but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Originally Posted By: JRNY4LIFEWhen I see them in Sept. I'm gonna give Arnel the Shaka sign (Your thumb and pinky sticking out and your 3 middle fingers folded in - with a little back and forth sway).... if he does it back, I know he seen me!

Isn't that a hawaiian thing?

#154863 - 08/06/08 03:47 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Penny]
may may
Infinity

Posts: 198 hahaha! penny we're not that tiny!hahaha! enough to reach arnel for a kiss! yeah! there are already two official signs!

the DSign-- two taps on the heart and a kiss
CalJam Sign-- I dunno what it is..but he had done it..
Swoon sign-- (?)

what will it be???

#154864 - 08/06/08 03:47 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: CambridgeGirl]
may may
Infinity

:afro: what do you think ladies??? afro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://modceleste.com/Dz.html
chooch

chooch

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Thanks Afro for posting this...really...atleast we have our headstart and branded the 'DSign' as ours the Delichicks. Deligirls...etc...Ds...this is it no one can take it from us...its ours!!! .....way to go Ds!!!!!

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:12 am

CHOOCH ITS DBUS AND INDI WHO ANSWERED THE POSTS!!SUMUNOD LANG ME!!!! KAYA SUNDAN NYO NA! KASI DSIGN IS PRECIOUS!
chooch wrote:
Thanks Afro for posting this...really...atleast we have our headstart and branded the 'DSign' as ours the Delichicks. Deligirls...etc...Ds...this is it no one can take it from us...its ours!!! .....way to go Ds!!!!!

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
crazyboutyoga

crazyboutyoga

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 pm

ay naku di ako member dun No nakaw na ba? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 pm

CRAZY MAY MGA UMAANGKIN! BUTI NA ALNG NASAVE NATIN!HAHAHAHAHA! afro
crazyboutyoga wrote:
ay naku di ako member dun No nakaw na ba? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:40 pm

You go Ds! No one and I mean NO ONE can EVER take this away from you. It is something you can be proud of for the rest of your lives and tell your grandchildren about. Whoo Hoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
crazyboutyoga

crazyboutyoga

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Thanks Nell! queen
Back to top Go down
busilakbu

busilakbu

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:11 am

Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: may]
busilakbu busilakbu Online content
Evolution
Loc: Philippines

AP DOES THE D SIGN AGAIN!
NIKON PAVILION, NY JOURNEY CONCERT 14 AUGUST 2008

Note: DGirl Crazyboutyoga [Marl] went to the Journey Concert in Nikon Pavilion at Long Island with her mom in tow. She brought along a banner with the sign The DGirl Heart AP but she was hesitant to wave it in the crowd. Marl's mom took matters into her own hands, and thanks to her we have the latest Dsign.

from Stryper YT zoobandrocks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiMQpiSVSQ8
hunnysweet8890 (30 minutes ago)

GUYS THIS IS FUNNY STORY..marl's mother kept insisting marl to raise the banner then marl is so shy to do it..her mom went to the center close to the stage & raised the banner some guard tried to stop her but they let her go coz its so cute she standing ther for so long waiting for arnel attention..then what amazed arnel saw it..then guys..ARNEL did the D sign..waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh so cute..everyone laughing coz this elderly lady holding the banner it was marl mother..marl your mother rocks than you.

wait till this whole incidents comes out in the media hahhaha lol..guys is so funny...bwahahhaha lol marl mother... i'll await for her story...bwahahah lol her mom rocks more than her bwaahahhah lol..her mom rocks journey NY concerts hahhahah lol

Way to Go DMom![
/b]

#163516 - 15/08/08 11:03 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
busilakbu
Evolution

[b]BTW, Marl's mom is 65 years old.
She really rocks!

#163520 - 15/08/08 11:07 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Penny]
dreamz88
Infinity

I am an original "D" girl and i coined the word "SWOON" to connote an avid Arnel fan so i have no conflicts with both. But the Dsign is held dear by our Deli-girl group and is an eternal bond that will hold the Ds to Arnel forever. If the SWOONS want a sign from our Papi that's great, too!! I am both a D and a SWOON!!!

#163534 - 15/08/08 11:25 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: dreamz88]
Laarni
Evolution
Loc: USA

Crazy's Mom is the bomb!!! Hahahahaha She grabbed the banner from her!!! hahaha What a lady!!! I heard she was more excited than Crazy about the concert!! Whoohooo!! LOL

Come to think of it I was a Swoon before a D!! LOL There's no difference though we all loooove Journey to the max!!! And May, I have to say that I am a shrimp!!!!! LOL Yes yes I admit it I've had to accept the fact that cute is not a four letter word!!! LOL

Posting here is like a mini-novella for me!! After a diaper change, a phone call, and cleaning up spilled cereal it's finally done!! Whew!! LOL

Edited by Laarni (15/08/08 11:27 PM)

#164269 - Yesterday at 04:37 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: Laarni]
busilakbu
Evolution

More from Marl (Crazyboutyoga)

Luckily, i was next to mom when Arnel saw the board. he must have been shocked to see such a big board. Even a blind couldn't miss this enormous board....lol.

Arnel stopped dead on his tracks and in a quick change of hands with the mic...he did the D "SIGN"....two taps on his heart and he blew a kiss. Good thing it wasn't intercepted by anyone. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I was elated and so freakin' high from all the joints being smoked around me....LOL

#164311 - Yesterday at 07:40 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
noy15
Journey

ooooh, that is so sweeet!!
anyone have a vid of that momemt? what song were they singing when this happened? i'll search it in youtube.

#164327 - Yesterday at 07:57 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: noy15]
Penny
Infinity
Loc: Vancouver, WA USA
I have been so busy over at Arnel's house haha that I haven't seen this thread grow like it has... I love that the D-girls have their sign and have each other friendships which is so awesome. I just want in a sisterhood and I want a sign ! haha! So maybe we need some advice from the D-girls on how you guys got organized and how you got your sign out of Arnel. Keep the ideas for the sign flowin ..

#164332 - Yesterday at 08:19 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: noy15]
busilakbu
Evolution

It was a rockin' number: unfortunately Marl and Mom were trying to evade security and had their share of the joints there -that's why they couldn't remember which song.

Much later after the concert, when AP joined the Shoutbox at http://arnelpineda.ning.com, he mentioned his own experience:
(courtesy of fabbest)
http://arnelpineda.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2179031%3ATopic%3A21886
Congrats on the tour Arnel. The reviews are GREAT!
Thank you. I am trying my best. I guess it's paying off. There were Deligirls last night. I saw their placards. Hehehehe. It's kind of yellow.

This was the yellow board which caught AP's eye:
THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! Private_1_64f42920c4bb42ba6cadfdca1ed6bffb5e4b65754d4d237ff24892dc1b743adcl
Marl and Mom had to protect it from the rain - they got wet, but they had a unforgettable evening because AP cared enough to show his appreciation to his fans.

What a wonderful guy! We Delis still have tears in our eyes just thinking of his "love gesture."

#164335 - Yesterday at 08:34 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
noy15
Journey

oh my..i read that blog! he is so humble, i just want to hug him !! we're going to see him tonight at Scranton, PA..2hrs drive but i'm sure it'll be soooooo worth it!
i'm a bit worried .. i hope he's 100% better (he said he was quite sick Thursday night) must be from the rain and all that wet clothes plus the cold air at Jones Beach. I hope ALL the J Boys are in tip top shape tonight! I am getting ready for the Separate Ways song..wanna record all the jumping and twirling he usually does with that song..my favorite!
I'll pray hard for you guys!!!

#164340 - Yesterday at 08:47 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: noy15]
rockin rod
Look Into The Future
Loc: Louisiana, USA

Oh don't worry...It's worth it!! We drove 5 1/2 hours from Baton Rouge, LA to Houston in July...Loved it...!BTW buy your T-Shirts before the concert. They will sell out if you wait till it's over.

Have fun!

Originally Posted By: noy15
oh my..i read that blog! he is so humble, i just want to hug him !! we're going to see him tonight at Scranton, PA..2hrs drive but i'm sure it'll be soooooo worth it!
i'm a bit worried .. i hope he's 100% better (he said he was quite sick Thursday night) must be from the rain and all that wet clothes plus the cold air at Jones Beach. I hope ALL the J Boys are in tip top shape tonight! I am getting ready for the Separate Ways song..wanna record all the jumping and twirling he usually does with that song..my favorite!
I'll pray hard for you guys!!!

#164341 - Yesterday at 08:57 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: rockin rod]
bisdak4jrny
Infinity
Loc: Mass.,USA
i have the swoon shirt, am i in for the "swoons"?
can't keep up with the delis...they're on line everyday heheheh

#164346 - Yesterday at 09:12 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: bisdak4jrny]
dreamz88
Infinity

Great!! Can we see a pic of you in it? Ow, please?

#165590 - Today at 08:28 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: dreamz88]
busilakbu
Evolution

DELI-OH!

We started listening to AP attracted to his persona
Singing in YouTube Heart, Stryper, Toto's Rosanna
Then AP became frontman of Journey, what a saga!
First one, then two then a dozen girls going gaga
Bewitched by his voice, his passion and charisma
Finding kindred spirits, it was really karma!
The Delusionals loved the suspense and drama
At Stryper we bonded, and made it our Nirvana
There we started our delight with watching AP's debut at Vina

Getting Noel G’s permission at Stryper to locate
There we bonded, chatted - it was really fate
Our imaginations stoked, we were led to create
A Dwebsite, a Dforum, a DYT channel so we can state
Our undying love for Arnel Pineda t'was so great....
Through landlord Noel we asked the ultimate
We requested from AP to accommodate
A special sign for the Ds , two taps on the heart, wait..
And a flying kiss... a sign to the Ds he'll dedicate
And gracious AP, he did, he was so considerate
That's the D Sign for the Dgirls that we celebrate!

#165610 - Today at 09:16 PM Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
seinep
Next
You are really gifted with words busilakbu. It is truly amazing how AP/journey could get the passions out to whoever listens to their music. It bonded us together.

#165632 - 22 minutes 58 seconds ago Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: ebonybabe08]
gia2
Journey
no ebony, your not being cheesy. arnel is so charimatic! in fact here le'me share with you this youtube vid of the VA concert where he blew somebody a kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYwsERU3Ek&feature=related

...at exactly 3:44 on the time counter

ENJOY!
ROCK ON, JOURNEY!

#165647 - 11 minutes 59 seconds ago Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
noy15
Journey
Guess what..we were at Toyota Pavilion last night and he did the "love gesture"-2 taps on the chest thingy to a group of Pinoys at the left side of the stage. We were at row 30th and they were at 5th row and we knew them from way back, they were a big group, too. Arnel was very frequent on that side of the stage I swear all throughout the show, my eyes were focused on his every move, I didn't want to skip a beat! I've got arnelitis...OMG!

#165650 - 10 minutes 19 seconds ago Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: dreamz88]
bisdak4jrny
Infinity
Originally Posted By: dreamz88 Great!! Can we see a pic of you in it? Ow, please?

on tuesday at the concert i'll get pics heheheh

Last edited by busilakbu on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : final version)
Back to top Go down
http://janelvl.blogspot.com
deligirls_laura

deligirls_laura

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 pm

#165647 - 11 minutes 59 seconds ago Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: busilakbu]
noy15
Journey
Guess what..we were at Toyota Pavilion last night and he did the "love gesture"-2 taps on the chest thingy to a group of Pinoys at the left side of the stage. We were at row 30th and they were at 5th row and we knew them from way back, they were a big group, too. Arnel was very frequent on that side of the stage I swear all throughout the show, my eyes were focused on his every move, I didn't want to skip a beat! I've got arnelitis...OMG!

#165650 - 10 minutes 19 seconds ago Re: Arnel's "LOVE GESTURES" [Re: dreamz88]
bisdak4jrny
Infinity
Originally Posted By: dreamz88 Great!! Can we see a pic of you in it? Ow, please?

on tuesday at the concert i'll get pics heheheh

WOW OKAY LANG IYON THE D's NAMAN HINDI GREEDY EH..WE SHARE ALL THE LOVE ...RIGHT D's...WE LOVE YOU AP...LOVE YOU ALL D'S...MUAH MUAH MUAH...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:31 am

BUS!!! HOW CAN IT HANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS THREAD???? THIS JUST SHOWS HOW SOLID THE GORUP IS!!!!! LUV YAH DISISTAHS!
Back to top Go down
chooch

chooch

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 am

Bus.......thanks so much again for this JF thread...and so as the Ds there who posted....galing nyo!!!!! cheers cheers

Crazy I LOVE the Board!!!!!!!! cheers

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
busilakbu

busilakbu

PostSubject: Hanggang ngayon ....   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 am

Stumbled upon this at the new Arnelpinedarocks shout box:

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! Captur10

wildcat75 « Apr-27-09 11:42 pm » hello diane so you are one of the deli girls, i heard that AP love you guys so lucky you

Hehehehe she thought Diz (diane) was a Deligirl.

What does this mean?

1. That the Deligirls are an acknowledged phenomena?
  2. That the other fans know AP loves them?
  3. That the other fans know that two taps on the heart and a flying kiss is a Dsign?
  4. That Mariecel of Bisdak fame was the first one who saw the first Dsign at the MOA concert?
  5. That the Deligirls have a fanbase?
  6. That any fan with a username beginning with a D is considered a Deligirl?
  7. That Paiburong designed his APM site for the Deligirls?

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! Paibur10
Back to top Go down
http://janelvl.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:10 pm

afro http://arnelpinedarocks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38

check this out and please post also at swoon salon by dbusilakbu at the "lounge" section of apforum!!! go girls!!! AP Loves us!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!   THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DSIGN FOR THE DELIGIRLS IS NOW BECOMING TO BE A FAD AMONG JOURNEY FANS!!!!
Page 1 of 1