Deliforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deligirls delichicks delizombies forum and news about Journey the all american band and frontman Arnel Pineda

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannygonecrazy

nannygonecrazy

HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..   HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Dear everyone,

How've i wish to see Journey here in B.C., I was the happiest person in this world when I read that they're coming here. I did tell my friends,relatives, and all filipinos i've met in parties, mall, parks..kahit man saan ako mapadpad.. And everyday check the internet if there are tickets available sale online.. Sad Sad We have plans already,( with my friends and relatives) I was so happy then not until I learned that Coquitlam tour is not in their list anymore. I was so sad and frustrated...actually while i'm doing this message...i don't know why? why my tears suddenly fell on my face...maybe a feeling of dissappoinment? ....This is my first time to really idolize a singer, and that is Arnel Pineda of Journey. I'm not blaming anyone for this matter...maybe i just expect too much that's why i'm experiencing this sadness...well i'm writing this because i just want to express my feelings...that's it..guys sorry for this melodramatic topic.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chooch

chooch

HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..   HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Nanny..i digged you...so sorry to here that....you'll have your chance don't worry it will happen..just 'Don't Stop Believin'.....its all good....here in PI concert was moved from Nov.2008 to Feb. 2009..well if thats the price we have to pay just to give Papi all the time and rest that he needs...so be it!...and I think he will be too exausted na rin and burned..he might as well rest...kaysa naman magkasakit sya mas layong mamiss na ntin sya. I love you

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
nannygonecrazy

nannygonecrazy

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..   HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

chooch wrote:
Nanny..i digged you...so sorry to here that....you'll have your chance don't worry it will happen..just 'Don't Stop Believin'.....its all good....here in PI concert was moved from Nov.2008 to Feb. 2009..well if thats the price we have to pay just to give Papi all the time and rest that he needs...so be it!...and I think he will be too exausted na rin and burned..he might as well rest...kaysa naman magkasakit sya mas layong mamiss na ntin sya. I love you

flower cherry cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

THANKS A LOT CHOOCH......yah i understand...medyo sad lang ako kasi nag expect akong masyado...alam mo yun
overexcited kasi..kaya ayun naudlot..hehhehe..pero i'm fine now...ayoko rin naman magkasakit si Papi eh...pero alam CRY talaga ako...no kidding!! ganun ko kamahal si Arnel...este si Arnel pala natin....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..   HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!Please I want to know the reason why concert here in BC..is not included in their concert tour anymore..
Page 1 of 1